Application Review: Whether you're seeking an upgrade or a new endorsement, we'll help you navigate the process.
Send us your Mariner Applications for a comphrensive review. Our experience helps to minimize delays. We will review your application for mistakes and work with you to correct them. Our goal is to assist you in minimizing any delays with the National Maritime Center.
Expert Mariners on Your Side: Our reviewers have extensive experience navigating the application process and understand the specific requirements for each credential.
Customized Guidance: Receive tailored advice to address any potential issues and minimize the chance for delays.
Stress-Free Application Process: Focus on preparing for your career while we take care of the paperwork, giving you peace of mind.
Please select from the available options. Either a basic review or our full service.
Basic review $60:
- Comphrensive review of your application(s)
- Corrections and suggested changes
- Sea Service form review
- Medical application review
- Mariner application review
- Detailed email outlining recommended changes
Full service $300 includes everything in the basic review and:
Pay.gov mariner fees included!
- Personalized assistance via phone and/or email
- Assistance with completing all required application forms (we can not request or complete military sea service forms)
- We will submit your application packet to the National Maritime Center on your behalf
- We will communicate directly with the National Maritime Center
- Application process monitoring
- We will submit your payment to Pay.gov for your Mariner application and issuance fees.
- Drug Screens with Quest Diagnostics
- Online CPR/First Aid/AED certifications. (In person skills check required)
- Duplicate Credential - Requesting a duplicate for a lost or stolen credential $100
- Continuity - Placing your National Endorsement on hold - $100
- See our Services page for details!
Don't let uncertainty cast a shadow on your Mariner application! Contact us today for a free consultation and set sail for success with a polished and confident application.
*All documents are required to be sent to us within 30 days, or additional fees may apply. If the NMC requires additional documentation, it must also be received by us within 30 days of us notifying you. Please read our Review Policy for more details
Application Service Starting at $60
Explorers Guide havs extensive experience reviewing applications, however, no guarantee can be made that an application will not be returned for correction by the NMC. Explorers Guide will submit documentation and communicate with the NMC on your behalf only if you have chosen the Full Service option.
For full service you must give Explorers Guide to act on your behalf by signing and filling out the third party release on page 5 of CG-719B Application for Mariner Credential.
You must also fill section "b" page 10 of the CG-719K "Consent for Coast Guard to Release Information to a Third Party" (Do not fill out or sign section "c.")
Please wait until we contact you before sending us your paperwork.
All documents must be emailed to us, in PDF format and will be emailed back to you after review. This service is non-refundable. All paperwork must be submitted to us within 30 days or additional fee of $50 will be applied. If the National Maritime Center requests additional information, it must also be received by Explorers Guide within 30 days of NMC notice to avoid an additional fee of $50.
Please send all scanned material in PDF format to Captain@ExplorersGuideMidwest.org. DO NOT SEND PHOTO ATTACHEMENTS. DO NOT FILL IN YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER AND SEND VIA EMAIL. LEAVE IT BLANK, WE WILL CONTACT YOU VIA PHONE.