Time & Location
Apr 28, 12:00 PM CDT – Apr 30, 5:30 PM CDT
Krimson Security and Fingerprinting, 15 S Cass Ave, Westmont, IL 60559, USA
About the event
- Friday is from 12:00pm to 5:30 pm Sat and Sun begin at 8:00am.
- At a minimum you will receive a 25 ton endorsement.
- 50 ton requires 90 days (25%) of service of vessels of 26 GRT or above, OR 180 days (50%) of service on vessels 17 GRT or above.
- For a 100 ton master Inland or Great Lakes, you need 180 days on a vessel over 34 gross tons or 90 days on a vessel over 51 gross tons.
Course details: ● 24 Hours in classroom ● Classroom Friday, Saturday, Sunday ● Fee:$335 includes course materials, instruction, one sitting of the one final proctored exam and Certificate of Completion If a re-take is required, a proctor fee of $40 is assessed.
Friday 1200 to 1800 hrs.
Saturday 0800 to 1730 hrs
Sunday 0800 to 1730 hrs
Topics: Increase your OUPV to Master.
- Block, Tackle, and Wire Rope
- Stability, Load Lines
- Safety drill
- Ships construction
- Fire fighting Equipment and Regulations
- Life Saving Appliances, Receiving Survivors
- T Boat Regulations
Exam: One 50-questions Deck General Exams 70% correct to pass
This course includes 1 attempt at the exam. If a 2nd or 3rd attempt are required, a $40 proctor fee will be assessed per student, per exam.
Friday (Near Coastal Only)
Saturday (All students)
Master Upgrade from OUPV$335.00Sold Out
This event is sold out