top of page
Fri, Feb 17|
Sturgeon Bay, WI Master Upgrade 25/50/100 Ton 2/17/23
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Feb 17, 8:00 AM CST – Feb 19, 5:30 PM CST
Sturgeon Bay, Third Avenue Historic District, 421 Michigan St, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235, USA
About the event
- Friday is for Near Coastal Only. All students are required to attend Sat and Sun.
- At a minimum you will receive a 25 ton endorsement with successful completion of the exam.
- 50 ton requires 90 days (25%) of service of vessels of 26 GRT or above, OR 180 days (50%) of service on vessels 17 GRT or above.
- For a 100 ton master Inland or Great Lakes, you need 180 days on a vessel over 34 gross tons or 90 days on a vessel over 51 gross tons.
Course details: ● Classroom Friday, Saturday, Sunday ● Fee:$335 includes course materials, instruction, one sitting of the one final proctored exam and Certificate of Completion. If a re-take is required, a proctor fee of $40 is assessed. (Firday for Near Coastal) all others only Sat and Sun.
Friday 1200 to 1800 hrs. (Near Coastal only)
Saturday 0800 to 1730 hrs (all)
Sunday 0800 to 1730 hrs (all)
Topics: Increase your OUPV to Master.
- Block, Tackle, and Wire Rope
- Stability, Load Lines
- Safety drill
- Ships construction
- Fire fighting Equipment and Regulations
- Life Saving Appliances, Receiving Survivors
- T Boat Regulations
Exam: One 50-questions Deck General Exams 70% correct to pass
5 hours 30 minutes
Friday (Near Coastal only)
9 hours 30 minutes
1 more item available
Master Upgrade from OUPV
bottom of page