Time & Location
May 20, 2022, 12:00 PM – May 22, 2022, 5:30 PM
Westmont, 15 S Cass Ave, Westmont, IL 60559, USA
About the event
- At a minimum you will receive a 25 ton endorsement.
- 50 ton requires 90 days (25%) of service of vessels of 26 GRT or above, OR 180 days (50%) of service on vessels 17 GRT or above.
- For a 100 ton master Inland or Great Lakes, you need 180 days on a vessel over 34 gross tons or 90 days on a vessel over 51 gross tons.
Course details: ● 24 Hours in classroom ● Classroom Friday, Saturday, Sunday ● Fee:$335 includes course materials, instruction, one sitting of the one final proctored exam, and Certificate of Completion. (Firday for Near Coastal) all others only Sat and Sun. Sat and Sunday 0830 hours start.
Topics: Build on your OUPV license. Couse includes:
- Block, Tackle, and Wire Rope
- Stability, Load Lines
- Safety drill,
- Ships construction,
- Fire fighting Equipment and Regulations,
- Life Saving Appliances, Receiving Survivors
- T Boat Regulations
Exam: One 50-questions Deck General Exams 70% correct to pass
Master Upgrade 25/50/100 Ton
Master Upgrade Westmont May, 2021$335.00