Fri, Nov 10|
Krimson Security and Fingerprinting
Westmont, IL Master Upgrade 25/50/100 Ton - 11/10/2023 Deposit Only
Upgrade your OUPV to a Master. This is the deposit only to hold a seat in the class
Time & Location
Nov 10, 12:00 PM CST
Krimson Security and Fingerprinting, 15 S Cass Ave, Westmont, IL 60559, USA
About the event
- Friday is from 12:00pm to 5:30 pm Sat and Sun begin at 8:00am.
- At a minimum you will receive a 25 ton endorsement pending NMC approval of applicaiton.
- 50 ton requires 90 days (25%) of service of vessels of 26 GRT or above, OR 180 days (50%) of service on vessels 17 GRT or above.
- For a 100 ton master Inland or Great Lakes, you need 180 days on a vessel over 34 gross tons or 90 days on a vessel over 51 gross tons.
Course details: ● 20 Hours in classroom ● Classroom Friday, Saturday, Sunday ● Fee:$100 deposit. Remaining $225 is due 1 week prior to the start of the course. Includes course materials, instruction, one sitting of the one final proctored exam and Certificate of Completion If a re-take is required, a proctor fee of $40 is assessed. This is a deposit only to hold a seat in the course. The remaining payment is due 1 week prior to the start of class.
Friday 1200 to 1800 hrs.
Saturday 0800 to 1730 hrs
Sunday 0800 to 1730 hrs
Topics: Increase your OUPV to Master.
- Block, Tackle, and Wire Rope
- Stability, Load Lines
- Safety drill
- Ships construction
- Fire fighting Equipment and Regulations
- Life Saving Appliances, Receiving Survivors
- T Boat Regulations
Exam: One 50-questions Deck General Exams 70% correct to pass
This course includes 1 attempt at the exam. If a 2nd or 3rd attempt are required, a $40 proctor fee will be assessed per student, per exam. Re take exams will be in Plainfield, IL
Master Upgrade from OUPV
Deposit Only. Remainder is due 1 week prior to the start of the course.