top of page

Marine Radio Operators Permit (MROP) Online COURSE AND EXAM. ***Internet and Webcam required***

  • 13Steps


You must have a commercial radio operator license to operate the following: Ship radio stations if: -The vessel carries more than six passengers for hire; or -The radio operates on medium frequencies (MF) or high frequencies (HF); or -The ship sails to foreign ports; or -The ship station transmits radiotelegraphy; or -The ship is larger than 300 gross tons and is required by law to carry a radio station for safety purposes. *You must have Internet access and a Computer with web cam for the course exam **There is a $35 FCC fee payable directly to the FCC for issuance of your license. The FCC $35 fee is NOT included in the price of this course.

You can also join this program via the mobile app.




Already a participant? Log in

bottom of page